Dystopian Paradise Dystopian Paradise

Of this track I've not much to say. It's becoming your average. It's much better than your former average so indeed you have improved. Now push through. Don't become stagnant.

1000kamikaze responds:

Definitely taking heed to that

DisOrganized platfOrMs DisOrganized platfOrMs

lol the first thing to come to mind was Mamba No. 5. You remember that. As the loop progressed I couldn't decide if it was a character selection screen, an options menu, a starter level with grass and hills, or a robotic level in the idea of the Robotnik levels in Sonic 2-3. The piece stands alone as one of your better works and I definitely see the progression.
Yet, this song lacks definition, now maybe that's what you wanted but, I know it's quite offputting.

Stagnant Galaxy Stagnant Galaxy

Before the drums came in it had a sort of Bebop/OutlawStar quality to it. Ethereal, not of this realm. The drums while humanizing or at least demystifying the beat, cause it to lose much of the emotion attached to it as it comes of less passionate and more abrasive. The drums overpower the subtle nuances and thus rob the song of a lot of the inherent serenity. That said. it still is a very good work. Just not at it's full potential in my eyes.

The Earth Dreams The Earth Dreams

Hmm, while, I'm hesitant to use the word improvement I will say this is one of your better works bro. It's breakdown is sexy as fuck and it's truly ambient. I'd hazard to say if you keep one the path started with this song you'll be great. ~Sunny

1000kamikaze responds: